Sunday, June 25, 2017

Week 23



 

How is everyone doing? Today is going to be a short email just because nothing crazy happened this week...just the usual. We went to cafe rio twice because sister cannon LOVES it. Yesterday I ate frog legs and it wasn't too bad. I just couldn't get passed the thought of eating a frog leg haha. Greg our amazing investigator is making huge progress! He's praying about July 8th for his baptism date! Shanelle is on date for July 4th and Bonnie on date for July 5th so a lot of exciting things are happening! I'll be sad once I leave great falls. I have seen so much progress in this area since the time I got here. The blatters are getting sealed on July 1st so that's even more exciting! Kirby also said he will go to the temple for baptisms if we go with him so we are pumped! Can't believe that July 4th is officially my six month mark...time is starting to fly by. Hope everyone had a great fathers day! Love you all! Keep the faith.


Love,
Sister Miles ♡

107 19th Street N
Great Falls, MT 59401

No comments:

Post a Comment