Monday, February 5, 2018

Week 55 and Turned 21 on my Mission Yep!

"Hey, be the Oliver Cowdry to my Jospeh Smith and write my weekly."


Hey hey hey! How is everyone doing? We got transfer news and Sister Mounteer will be leaving and getting doubled into Anaconda (I'm so jealous) and I will be staying and training a new missionary! Her name is Sister Hunter! Please pray for me because I'm nervous as heck! 

Weather update:There is so much snow! We are currently driving a Chevy Malibu and it is not fit for snow but we are managing! Our car is in the shop once again for the fourth time! The elders were nice enough to hand a car off to us so God bless those hooligans. 

We recently have had miracles of finally having more people to teach! Two families that are returning to activity have a child that has not been baptized yet but want the lessons! They are the ages 9 & 10! I am so excited, I love teaching part member families. 

We got our carpets cleaned in the apartment after the flooding so that was a blessing! We deep cleaned our apartment so good too! 

We did alot of service this past week and it was the best! We created "blessing bags" and it is the best idea ever! Go look on my Facebook to see! (Also add me on Facebook! It's just under Austin Miles, my missionary one!) 

I had such a great birthday! Thank you all who sent your love to me! We got to have lunch with the sisters at Cafe Rio and it was the bomb. I opened all of my gifts and created a mess! I was holding strong for a good while but then I broke down in tears because of how much I missed everyone! I love you all. We got to have dinner with the Zullos and every time I am around them, I can feel the spirit so strong. They are such amazing people. They made a birthday cake and cooked a bunch of different foods that I love! I'll attach pictures below :) I love them more than words can express! We also had to go to the office to pick up a few things and nothing beat President Wadsworth singing Happy Birthday to me (he's such a dork). 

Okay here comes the sad part...SOME OF MY FRIENDS WENT HOME. When I was saying bye to Sister Christensen she poked my eye and actually caused me to bleed after scratching me with her nail, so I will never forget that goodbye. Least to say I am extremely sad because I loved her so much! She is definitely one I can relate to. Sister Kezele went home as well and she was there right when I came in and I always admired her. Sister Ashcroft went home and I had a blast serving around her in Great Falls! My favorite quote from her when Sister Decker and I were together is "this companionship scares me." Sister Miller went home as well and what a rockstar she is! We had such a fun exchange when I was in Helena! Lastly one of our zone leaders headed home and he's a homie. I am grateful for all of these people that have played a role in my life and that have taught me something. After our district meeting we all went to the temple together as a zone and took pictures (and yes I did cry in district meeting.) 

I love how the church has unity and that were family. Wherever you go, whatever lds church you attend around the world, it's always true and the people 

I love each and every one of you. You are amazing! Keep the faith. 

(I'll send more pictures later) 


Love,

Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt. 4
Billings MT, 59102

Montana Billings Mission 










No comments:

Post a Comment