Thursday, May 18, 2017

week 19










Hello again! Well not much to report on since I just saw your lovely faces yesterday! I hope you all had a wonderful week! It was so amazing to be able to see all of you yesterday and to talk with each of you. I really needed that. Shout out to my amazing mom who was so willing to give up her mother's day Skype time to have everyone else see me. Thank you all for all of your support. Next time I Skype I'll be just about at my year mark! It's gonna fly by! I love you all so much and I hope you have the most amazing week! Keep growing! Keep progressing! God and I are cheering you on! 

I leave you with my testimony that there is no greater joy than having and living the gospel of Jesus Christ. I gave up 18 months of my life to serve others and to help others find the joy that I have with the Gospel. I hope each and every one of you can find that in your lives. Life is tough but it is possible with Jesus Christ. I bear witness of that because I have experienced that for myself. God loves you, remember that. 

My heart is aching today. I miss you all so much. I think I'm still in shock that I saw you yesterday and was able to have conversations with you. Don't change too much while I'm gone! You are all amazing and I think of you everyday. Something that I would love is if you sent old pictures. I love looking back on the good ol times. I'll probably be crying for the next week but it's because I have the most amazing family. You make life worth it. 

In honor of Mothers Day here's a quote: "Life doesn't come with a manual, it comes with a mother" -Unknown

I invite you all to keep reading your scriptures and praying as a family! I promise you that God will bless you as you make time for Him in your lives! Go to church! Haha 

Keep the faith. I love you. 

Below one of the pictures is with Alyssa! It was her birthday and Sister Decker and I stopped by and gave her her card! We are teaching her and her family! 


Love,
Sister Miles ♡
What you do on Pday

I Love my Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment