Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Week 20

She hasn't lost her goofiness!
Hello,
Today's email is going to be short since my new tablet is not set up and I'm using sister Decker's iPad for now! Well its transfer week! I'm staying and leading out the area! Whoop whoop! Sister Decker is sadly leaving me but she is going to Wyoming and is becoming a sister training leader! Exciting news for me....we had interviews last week and I told my mission President that I wanted to train so he is considering me! As well as other crazy news...talk is that I may be becoming a sister training leader sometime down the road. What!!! My new companion is Sister Cannon. I've met her once and she seems super awesome! I'm excited! I am now the designated driver so sweet! "I'm the captain now". Well there was a murder across the street from our place so we had to stay the night at the other sisters place for safety. All is well now. They have the guy in custody. Anyways...we had exchanges last week and I stayed with Sister Wagstaff and she's awesome! I learned a lot from her! I was stressed about the whole driving thing but I survived! Well a really good lesson from the week was Greg. He said that he knows this church is true and he's praying to pick a baptismal date! I'm so excited! Last week was busy and stressful but I learned a lot. I can't believe that by the end of this next transfer I will be at 6 months. Crazy! I love you all so much and I'm sorry I don't have all the time in the world today but my tablet will be all worked out by next Monday so then I'll actually be able to talk more! I hope you all had fantastic weeks! Keep the faith. 

Love you! 

Sister Miles ❤

Pictures:
1. Naomi's birthday party(investigators daughter) 
2. Katie a less active we are teaching 
3. The Mathews! 

The rest is random! 


1 comment:

  1. Sister Miles.... I just re-read your blogs from the beginning of the mission until now.WOW!!! You have come so far and grown so much! I couldn't be prouder.... thank you for taking your family (me included) on your journey. I love you!! Julie

    ReplyDelete