Monday, March 19, 2018

WEEK 61

*Talking about the Plan of Salvation & Resurrection* Brother Lewis: "When I have a perfected body, I want to be able to surf again." Randy: "I'm gonna ride my Harley in heaven."













TRANSFER NEWS: Shocker...I'm staying! Sister Hunter will be leaving me to my old area Deer Lodge/Philipsburg to be trained by Sister Lewis my bud! My new companion will be Sister Galloway who is fresh out of training! Another crazy thing going on...ECHO CANYON WARD IS SPLITTING AGAIN! President was unaware of this so we might be covering three wards but we will wait and see! 

This email is going to be short today but here are a few highlights!
-We spoke in Echo Canyon Ward 
-We had such a fun dinner with the famous Sister Vance 
-We got a referral! (After working our butt off #miracles)
-Did service for the greens!
-Our car broke so Elder Baird came to our rescue!
-Went to the temple!
-LOTS OF FACEBOOK FINDING!

Sister Hunter and I have been super busy helping our sweet Monad ward and we are seeing alot of progress and success! 

I am so grateful that I was able to be Sister Hunters first companion in the mission field. I probably should her what not to do and how crazy missionaries are but I have learned so much. She is the most obedient and diligent missionary I know! Sister Lewis is super lucky! 

Lastly, here is a quote I shared in my talk that I wanted to end with:

"Last January President Thomas S. Monson taught Brigham Young University students that their student days should include “the matter of spiritual preparation,” including service to others. “An attitude of love characterized the mission of the Master,” President Monson said. “He gave sight to the blind, legs to the lame, and life to the dead. Perhaps when we [face] our Maker, we will not be asked, ‘How many positions did you hold?’ but rather, ‘How many people did you help?’ In reality,” President Monson concluded, “you can never love the Lord until you serve Him by serving His people.” - Elder Oaks 

Keep the faith. 


Pictures:
-Modeling caffefine free DP
-Me when I first came out, me now 
-The greens! 
-Sister Vance 
-The district 

Love,
Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt. 4
Billings, MT 59102

Montana Billings Mission


No comments:

Post a Comment