Monday, July 10, 2017

Week 25


Hello! I've missed you! Man it's been a long week but I'm grateful it's finally Monday! How has everyone been? 

Well this week we have two baptisms. One is a convert baptism and one is a excommunicated member getting re-baptized and we are super excited! We have been in the process of finding new investigators and we are working hard! We have found about six so far these past couple of weeks! Well one of our investigators who is getting baptized this week was having a black tea issue. So she agreed to quit so we were pretty pumped! One day when we went over to teach her she showed up with a drink and I was nervous it was tea. Well....me being the weird person I am...when she wasn't looking I drank out of her drink to make sure it wasn't tea....and it wasn't! The things you do for your investigators haha. 

Well I just want to bear my testimony on the love that God has for each and every one of you. I was thinking about those who have children and I wanted to share a scripture. "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it." -Proverbs 22:6 
This scripture specifically says that you as parents have the divine role of teaching hour children which way they should go. Though at times they may turn astray, they come back because they remember the things they were taught. 

I love you all and pray for you constantly. Have strength and keep the faith. 

When life gets bad, try looking up. 

Heads up! Transfers are next week so don't send anything. If you do just to let you know it has to be here before the 11th :) 

Also just a request from me..from now on I would like every one to just call me Austin. (Not sister miles please) I had a hard week and someone asked me who is Austin and honestly I've forgotten. I've been struggling a lot with some things and I would just like to be called Austin from now on. I love you all, thank you. 



Our investigator Shanelle whose getting baptized tomorrow! 

Love,
Sister Miles ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment