Monday, July 31, 2017

Week 27

Good morning! Well I'm here in Helena with Sister Packer! It's pretty dang hot up here but it's cooled down just a bit. Definitely getting the shoe tan line as well as the farmers and watch tan line. So fun! I live here in a little separate apartment technically still with members named the Neilson's! We are currently having a mice problem so we have been setting up traps and the cats kill quite a few as well. We walked into the house the other night and it just smelt so bad because of the dead mice haha. We have also killed about 30 flies so you can say there's a lot of bugs and fun things out here. We live literally in the forest surrounded by mountains. There isn't even cell service up here. We have a bunch of deer in our front yard though so that's cool. Last week consisted of unpacking, meeting ward members and investigators. Nothing crazy happened, I'm just in the adjustment part trying to get to know everyone. Yesterday was a little tough for me in a new ward. It's so different from where I was before so I'm a little homesick for great falls right now. Since I'm the new one everyone asks me to do the prayers and all that good stuff. I will be giving a discussion in district meeting on charity and love. This will just be a short email today since not much to report on but I miss you all very much. Of course as we all know I am struggling but I am doing the best that I can. I love you all and I hope you have an amazing week! Keep the faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment