Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 64

"I know that President Nelson is our new Prince."- Sister Tenney




Goodmorning!

April...and there's snow? Welcome to Montana!

This week was full of ups and downs but most importantly HAILEY WAS BAPTIZED! And yes I did cry. Big step for the Seavy family and we can't wait for what is next for them.

Here are some highlights of the week:

-We had zone conference.
-We got smartphones!
-Haileys baptism!
-We helped a few people clean their homes and move!
-We attended church from 7:30-4 pm yesterday!
-We went to the temple!
-We spent time with Sister Vance!
-We baked cookies for some people!
-We did service at a good bank with the elders!
-Shoveled snow!
-Harlee (8 year old we are teaching) is getting baptized this week!
-David (part member family  we are teaching) picked a date for baptism!

We had a good week! We are busy this week and hope for more exciting things to come our way!

I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to serve and I'm sad my time is short! I've learned to appreciate every moment we have been given and to live everyday to the fullest.

Love you all, keep the faith! 
Love,
Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt. 4
Billings, MT 59102

Montana Billings Mission










No comments:

Post a Comment