Monday, April 16, 2018

Week 65

Ben: "Have you seen Matilda?" Brother Vance: "That's just disturbing." 




Another week down for the books! Man time is just flying by now and I'm not sure how I feel about it! We had another wonderful, busy week! I just love every second with Sister Galloway!

This past week was full of lots of visiting! We went and visited alot of the old folks that can't make it too church that often so it was fun spending that time with them! We have been having a blast with our new ward mission leader for the Cove Creek ward! He's on it! This week we are taking two youth with us that are leaving for missions soon to a lesson with Don! One is going to the Philippines and she's awesome! We figured we would throw them into the fire before they head out into the real world haha.

We had exchanges and even though I wasn't feel too hot, I had a blast with Sister Wilson. We were so busy, it was great! I met alot of fun families that I just adore now! We of course went to Cafe Rio with all the sisters! We can never miss an opportunity for Cafe Rio!

Our cute eight year old Harlee was baptized on Saturday and what a special thing we were able to be apart of. I will miss all those fun lessons we had and the kids fighting over the pamphlets! I love love love teaching kids! They have such a gentle spirit about them that I just admire. I will miss moments like these!

When Sunday rolled around we were exhausted! We are currently still covering three wards. We are at church from 9-4pm! By the time we hit the last ward I'm just barely hanging on but hey we love the people! The exhausting Sunday was all made right when we went over to the the Greens home for dinner. Brother Green never ceases to make us laugh.

We saw lots of wonderful people this week! Including the Vance family! Can't forget them! Sister Vance is too good to us and we love her more than anything!

I love my mission regardless of how challenging it has been. It has been disappointing, frustrating, exhausting and so much more. But I am grateful for the people I have met that have given me a new perspective on life. They have taught me what it means to love, what it means to forgive, and what it means to be committed. I am grateful for a loving Father in heaven who knows me. I am grateful for Jesus Christ because he truly has been my Savior throughout all of my struggles. The church is true and I know it with all my heart and I could never deny it.

"But I have prayed for thee, that thy faith fail not: and when thou art converted, strengthen thy brethren." -Luke 22:32

Share your faith with others and share your divine witness that Jesus is the Christ.

Love you all, keep the faith. 
Love,
Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt. 4
Billings, MT 59102

Montana Billings Mission






No comments:

Post a Comment