Monday, April 30, 2018

WEEK 66

"I'm a freaking elephant cause I'm gettin trunkyyy"-Sister Galloway 










Wow! May is around the corner! What is happening!

I hope everyone had a great week! Mine was filled with alot of drama but hey elders are going to be elders ;)

We got to do some fun service this past week! We helped at a care center and got to play cards with some of the residents! We also got to go to the Greens home and help make some cute crafts for a ward activity! Lastly (my favorite) we got to help at a dance competition! A few of us held open doors and informed the dancers what number was next up, and Sister Galloway and I got to hang around the metals! The whole scene took me back to my cheer days and I just felt at home! We loved it!

We had interviews with President as well and those are always my favorite! President and I were reminiscing on my mission and how far I have come. After all we talked about he ended with "Well Sister Miles...you've challenged me." Haha we both laughed. I'm grateful for the Wadsworths and all they do! We find out this Sunday our transfer news (MY LAST TRANSFER NEWS)! So sad...I hope to stay here with Sister Galloway but we will see! Our week was a little on the rough side so nothing crazy happened. We continued to visit alot of members from the ward and sadly had to drop a good amount of investigators.

Here's for the real excitement...DON CAME TO CHURCH! It was a big step and took alot for him to be there but he made it! That was our miracle of the week! Also another cool thing, my MTC Mission President and his wife were in my ward yesterday! They are the parents of a sister in monad! I was so excited to see them! My group was the last group they had before they ended their mission so I felt unique! (President & Sister Burgess)

Sorry for the boring email this week but I will attach pictures to describe my week! Last Monday Sister Wadsworth came out and played volley ball with us so there's a picture added! 

I love you all and thank you for your continuing support!

Keep the faith.

"For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors." -Alma 34:32
Love,
Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt. 4
Billings, MT 59102

Montana Billings Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment