Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Week 63

*Wakes up this morning* Sister Galloway: "I need a nap." #missionarylife




Howdy! Well my week was pretty uneventful until General Conference came around! SO GOOD! I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter as well. It's April already? Yup...I come home in two months. Watch out! 

Well the majority of the week consisted of alot of online proslyting because Sister Galloway and I were sick! Poor Sister Galloway has been trying to recover for a month. I caught a bug that pulled me down hard so we weren't able to get as much work done. I gave a discussion Wednesday and I was so weak I had to sit down and give my discussion. I was shaking and all! 

General Conference was seriously the best! It was also the best since we got to watch the majority of it at Sister Vances house! She's such a sweetheart. It's been awhile since I have felt at home on my mission. Sister Vance is the mission mama! 

Sister Galloway and I are having too much fun together! I'm hoping to finish my mission with her, she's the best! You know you're close with your companion when you share clothes! She's a sister to me! 

This coming up week we are hoping will be better since we are pretty much recovered from being sick. Hallelujah. 

Shoutout to my bestie Alyssa for getting engaged and my rockstar sister doing service for those in need in Greece! Pumped! 

We also got to have Lunch with Sister Zullo and her sweet sister Kathy! It was a blast! Guess what is happening this Saturday?! HAILEY IS GETTING BAPTIZED. I'm so happy! I feel like Hailey is one of my children and I just love her so much! Stay tuned for pictures & tears!

Conference was so amazing this time around. I feel more of my Saviors love for me. My favorite talk was by Elder Zivic of the seventy. I loved the quote he quoted by President Monson: "Endure and you shall triumph." Our Heavenly Father loves us and knows we can do hard things. I loved when he shared the verses in John 6 that say:

"63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?"

Honestly I cried like a baby when I heard these words. Will we go away? I have a testimony that if we put our whole trust in Jesus Christ, he will lift us. If you have fallen away from your faith, come back. You're needed and you are loved. I am grateful for this church and the foundation it has given me for my life. Pray and you will know what God has need for you in this life. 

"In the end, each one of us must respond to the Savior’s question: “Will ye also go away?"


I love you all and I am grateful for all the love and support I receive. Keep the faith. 

PICTURES:
-I Pres Wasz egg I made 
-Sister Zullo & Kathy! 
-General conference cuddles 
-Twinning! 
-True love featuring bear and McKenzie River 
-General Conference doodles
-When you're the only people in the church building
Love,
Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt. 4
Billings, MT 59102

Montana Billings Mission








No comments:

Post a Comment