Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 41

The work you're doing is the most important work the world will ever know" -------Elder Baird


GOODMORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE! Last week was just abnormal so here I go...

Tuesday we weekly planned because we had zone conference and a bunch of other things to take care of. That was pretty much our Tuesday. Wednesday we drove down to the the land of craziness, my crib, HELENA. We spent the day in Helena and did some work with the sisters so we didn't have to drive down early Thursday morning to carpool with the sisters. I got to stay in my old place with Sister Labrum and her companion! It was like a family reunion it was so fun. We then got up at 4:45 am to get ready then head off to Bozeman where we had zone conference. By the time we got to Bozeman I was so car sick. Zone conference was uplifting as always and we got our flu shots so that was sooooo cool :) Friday is our service day so we always have a great time with that. Saturday we spent all day in Butte for meetings, interviews, and stake conference. It was a long day! Sunday we went back up to Butte for stake conference and then headed back to our area after that. So basically we spent all week in other places rather than our area. 

Y'all I'm almost to 10 months! Whaaaaaaaaaa! Sister Phillips is almost finished with training and I am so dang proud of her! We have such a great time together and laugh 99% of the time and it's a blast. 

Shane is getting baptized this weekend and we are pumped! I cannot wait! He's come such a long ways and has been doing so well! I'll send pictures next week! 

I have three questions I want you all to ponder on. 
1) What would my life be like without the Book of Mormon?
2) What would I not have?
3) What would I not know? 

I have a testimony that this is Jesus Christ's church. I know that the first person who will receive us when we go home and wrap their arms around us will be the Savior. I know that our Heavenly Father is aware of you. Joseph Smith is the true prophet of the Restoration of the gospel. If you don't know that I invite you to read the Book of Mormon and to ask God if it's true. This gospel has made me the happiness I have ever been and it can fill the missing piece in your life. God has not forgotten you nor will He ever. I invite each of you this week to open up a random page of the Book of Mormon and highlight every reference you see to God and Jesus Christ. You will then see how much the Book of Mormon testifies of Christ and how applicable it is to every living being. Keep the faith. 

I love you all so much! 

1) Model Pic
2) HELENA
3) Broke my glasses 
4) Freshest water EVER
5) Once a cheerleader always a cheerleader 
6) My zone 

Love,
Sister Austin Miles

PO Box 284 Deer Lodge MT 59722

Montana Billings Mission



















No comments:

Post a Comment