Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 49

"I don't think I'm ever going to understand you." -Sister Lewis


Hello! I hope everyone had a great week! Transfer news: I'M GOING TO BILLINGS AND I'LL BE WITH MY MTC COMPANION SISTER MOUNTEER! I'm so excited! Now the only sister from my group I need to be with is Sister Lystrup! Sister Cannon will be taking my place and will be with Sister Lewis! 

Well last week was pretty good! Tuesday we spent alot of the day going around and handing out cookies to people. We had a lesson with Tim and it was amazing as usual. We then did family history with Sarah and Shane! Shane will be going to the temple this Wednesday! The rest of the day we went about some more lessons and visiting people.

Wednesday after district meeting we went about lessons for the day! Most of our day we were just trying to contact people so it was a long day! We then had mutal with the youth and stuffed stockings for our Christmas party! 

Thursday we mostly did service and weekly planning of course. The senior center is always crazy but so fun, I'm going to miss it! 

Friday we had a meeting in the morning then had the senior center and the food pantry. We did some phone finding later that night after a lesson where we were bashed on so we decided to take a break! 

Saturday we had lessons all day so we were running around. To sum up Saturday night we ended up dropping one of our investigators who had me and a member in tears by the end of the lesson. It was bad haha but all is well now.

Sunday we fun! Tim came to church and it was so exciting! We were busy all day after church. We went over to see my bestie Kristy and I just love her! We then had THE BEST lesson ever with a new couple investigating.  So the wife requested a bible off of mormon.org and that's how we got in contact with her. We had our first lesson with them yesterday and they are golden! I'm so sad that I'm leaving now though! Our Christmas party was a success. Tim our investgator played Santa and loved it! We had a bunch of our investigators come so it was a blast! 

Emotionally this week was crazy but definitely eventful in many ways. The pictures for this week explain what I did. 

You are all the best and I love you lots! Keep the faith and keep lighting up the world! #lighttheworld 

I attached my new address below! 

Rip to me and Sister Lewis's companionship #girlhusband 
I have learned so much from her! Sister Lewis is the most patient and loving person hands down! 
Love,
Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt #4
Billings, MT 59102

Montana Billings Mission

















No comments:

Post a Comment