Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 45

*reads sign* "No trespassing....they are liable to shoot us"- Sister Lewis


Howdy! Well after almost 11 months I think the accent people have here in Montana is starting to rub off on me. Last week was just an emotional rollercoaster...and it still continues. Sister Phillips went off to Wyoming. Yes I did cry when she left, multiple times haha. After, Sister Lewis and I headed back to Deer Lodge and got right to work! It has been a busy week. 

We had interviews and our transfer meeting last week so we had to drive up to Butte. Our poor miles are just going down the drain. Anyways nothing too exciting happened this week. Just trying to find people who are interested in learning more! Sorry my email is so short today. It's been a rough week so I'm worn out!

I hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving! Keep the faith. Here's a bunch of random pictures for yall! 

Reminder: #lighttheworld comes out this week so don't forget to share it with your friends and neighbors! It will be on lds.org on November 24th! December 1st the "25 ways in 25 days" will start so print out the paper and get the community involved! 

"Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift." -2 Corinthians 9:15 


Love,
Sister Austin Miles

PO Box 284 Deer Lodge MT 59722

Montana Billings Mission










No comments:

Post a Comment