Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 53

ALMOST 21""



Hello beautiful people! Last week was a little slower so bare with me! Fun announcement...I turn 21 next week! 

So we had exchanges and I went with Sister Christenesen in her area and I loved it. We taught some awesome people! We video chatted this 10 year-old girl named Cricket! Her brothers name is Spider! Sick names.  We went to the temple with the Shiloh sisters at 6 am! We were so dang tired. But it was so worth it.

We invited Randy to be baptized and he accepted! We brought the elders with us to teach and it was awesome! Someone also tried to break into our car because we were in a sketchy area so that was cool. Some little kid spilled soup on me at dinner so I smelt the rest of the night. Our week wasn't all that eventful. I got sick so that slowed us down. Our car broke again so that was a pain. 

I love you all and I hope all is well. 

Keep the faith.


Love,
Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt. 4
Billings MT, 59102

Montana Billings Mission





We did face masks as a zone so here it is! 

Love,
Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt. 4
Billings MT, 59102

Montana Billings Mission














No comments:

Post a Comment