Monday, January 22, 2018

Week 50

"These windshield wipers are hurting my OCD." -Sister Mounteer



Goodmorning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and I hope everyone has a Happy New Year! Well I'll say that my Christmas was good besides the fact of spending it with a bunch of random people I met for the first time! I did get to have dinner with the Zullos and it was the best! Sadly they arent in my ward but we got permission to have dinner with them! Best christmas gift ever! Thank you everyone for the gifts I received and cards, I appreciate it.

Well I'm now in Billings after a long transfer and getting stuck a few times in the snow. I am over two wards and I'm an office sister! Whoop whoop! 

Last week was great! It's been super cold but other than that I love billings! We have just been spending our time finding new investigators and building up the area. Not much to report on but I love you all. 

Keep the faith. 

Love,
Sister Austin Miles

2215 Monad Rd. Apt. 4
Billings MT, 59102

Montana Billings Mission






No comments:

Post a Comment